Friday, January 27, 2006

Did I goof it up ... twice?

Hi everyone,

I think there may be some confusion on a couple of things.

A) I thought when I sent the letter (or could've been the e-mail) that I asked us all not to work on the inside covers, but if you have, please don't panic or jump in and redo them. I can find another way to put the books together at the end. I left the covers loose so that it would be easier to work on the inside pages and then I was going to put the books together when they came back to me at the end of the year.

I'm sorry if I didn't explain this well enough. But PLEASE don't create more work for yourself, there's other ways to bind the book - leave your beautiful work as it is.

B) The one time I should have been thinking backwards and didn't was on the table with the monthly schedule on it.
When you send your book to the next artist each month you will be sending it to the same person each time. The book J goes to O; O goes to U; U goes to R and so on. The point of the table for the year was really to see who had which book and when. Of course, I got the rotation back to front, so below is the new table. Sorry, my bad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Leezy
you can do a coptic binding with the books if both outside and inside covers are done and you have signatures for pages. Even if the pages are single sheets it will not be hard. I can hardly wait to see them. ;)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home