Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Month Two

I know almost everyone has the next book in the rotation now. I have Daniel's Engine book and twice I have sat down to work on it and twice so far, I have failed to come up with something. TUH! I am trying to get away from the mechanical notion of Engine. I try to think of my engine and think about it in a less cog-like manner. But that's what I keep seeing: cogs ... and lots of them.

My engine is my heart, my soul, my passion - those are what drive me to create art - my eyes are my flashlights to the worlds I encounter around me and my hands the tools to create what comes from my engine. Spirit is my fuel.

Hmmm, maybe I just answered my problem. Guess it's good to talk ...

How's everyone coming along?

Feel free to add more posts, there are still a few folks yet to add to the blog. That's okay, but if you are having probs or don;t have access, go ahead and send your images and text to me and I will happily post through the administration site on your behalf. You all have my e-mail.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing more notes!
Leeza

3 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

I have Sylvia's book, and I have many, many ideas running through my mind about how to add to her "Sunconscious Dreamscapes." I keep coming back to something that is a very direct response to her pages...but I keep envisioning so many possibilities. Can you believe that I wake up in the middle of the night with ideas and then can't get back to sleep! I wonder if it has to do with the theme... I must say that I'm loving this process of reposnding to the works of different artists. It's challenging in every possible way!

8:27 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Hah...I wrote "Sunconscious" instead of "Subconscious." Now that's telling!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Alessandro_PPG said...

Olá Silvia! Legal o seu blog se precisar me contate! Abraços Ale!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home