Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Still exploring, month two!

Well, I think I'm getting into the groove of this. Now if I can tackle March's book and get it out early, will that be enough to redeem myself?

[click for larger views]


Here we see what Hannah and Emma found as they explored the night. They got this idea when they found Carla's book and saw the night time scene. They decided that they could discover some pretty cool stuff, and I think they just might have.

I just need to apply some photo corners to the pictures and then I'll be ready to send it off!

ONE MORE THING:
I just thought I'd include a picture I took of my first month entry. It doesn't look as good as the scan for this month, but I thought you might like to see what it looked like when I finished it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leezy said...

Congratulations Dennis, this is fabulous to see.
Your entries are so endearing ... It was such a great idea.

Elaine will be thrilled to see your book "very" soon.

That means you'll be back on track, right? Cool! I know I am looking forward to seeing March, now you've posted this one ...

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Dennis West said...

Hey Leeza, thanks for the postitive feedback and the pep talk!

Yeah, I'm back on track. I'm pretty interested to see where the next theme takes the girls too. Hopefully I'll even have it to Elaine early this time??

4:18 PM  
Blogger Leezy said...

Oh, no, no ... no pep talk... just glad you are back on track. I worry aboutchya!

5:00 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Hey Dennis! These are just soooo wonderful! I really feel like I'm participating in their exploration! I just love how you've set this up and how you're responding to what's in each book you get. Thanks so much for posting these">>>>>

8:02 PM  
Blogger melko said...

Love what you did. Your line work is great, and it is always fun to read. Your style is great.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home